I provide consultation, program evaluation, coaching, and in-service training in the broad areas of Response to Intervention (RTI), academic assessment and intervention, as well as behavioral assessment and intervention. The following is a list of the most frequently provided presentations and workshops.
- Response to Intervention: A Focus on Comprehensive Support in
Based Decisions Making in RTI School
- Response to Intervention: A Focus on Comprehensive Support
for Social Behavior.
- An RTI Model for Mathematics
- Conducting Functional Behavior Assessment
- Developing and Implementing Behavioral Intervention Plans
Experimental Analysis of Academic Responding
Tier III: What to Do With Students Who Still Are Not
- Graphing and Data Analysis
- Single Case Research Design and Intervention Evaluation
- Implementing Empirically Supported Academic Intervention